BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you in with loving-kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt...and go out to dance with the joyful." - Jeremiah 31: 3-4

Sunday, January 24, 2010


I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that in a few days I'll be in Kenya for the third time in less than seven months. Things like traveling to Africa are supposed to be "once in a lifetime," yet I am continually blessed by God to do things that most people only dream about. I am so full of thanks and praise for what He has given me!

Kenya has been, is and will always be an adventure and a place that is very heavily on my heart. Through Kenya, the Lord completely and totally transformed my life! God revealed to me community, friendship, respect, forgiveness and acceptance in the body of Christ. I fell more deeply in love with Him every time I saw the beauty of His creation in this broken country.

Going back to Kenya feels like the natural progression of my life. As soon as the opportunity to return was brought to my attention, I wondered how I could have ever thought I would be doing anything other than that at this time. Nothing else made sense anymore. All I could imagine was being back in Africa.

I love how much Jesus has taught me in the past seven months and I am so incredibly excited to find out what He has planned for me in the next six weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment