BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you in with loving-kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt...and go out to dance with the joyful." - Jeremiah 31: 3-4

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Community.

This is how the dictionary explains it...

-"A group of people having common interests."
-"Sharing, participation and fellowship."
- "A social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within it exists."
-"A group of men and/or women living a common life according to a rule."

This is how I explain it...

Teamwork.
Instant bonding.
Respect.
Laughter.
Friends.


I haven't seen some of these people since November. It breaks my heart to say that I don't know when I'll see some of them again. I'm not sure why God brings people into our lives, only to take them out much too soon. My only hope is that they have all loved knowing me as much as I have enjoyed them.

On May 5th, I'll be flying out to Reno to spend two weeks with quite of few of the people I was in Kenya with, along with quite a few people I was not in Kenya with but already feel connected to due to all of our personal ties to Transformed International. I'm ridiculously excited! I miss my friends and I'm looking forward to making even more. I just wish I didn't live all the way across the country and could visit more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment